With a newborn comes a big list of items suggested by your friends, relatives and other sources like websites that you might question if you would really need them. Such questioning is practical and could help you review your shopping list to save on your budget.
- WHY IS IT NECESSARY
Now lets see why we would require a pillow for breastfeeding. Though it may not seem an essential parenting item, there is something that as a new mom you would gradually get to know, and that is the long hours you will need to sit through breastfeeding. Sitting continuously for a long term in an uncomfortable position could cause posture related problems. You might find yourself leaning and straining your lower back and shoulders. A nursing pillow could save you that stress! The main thing about using a nursing pillow is that you don’t need to lean forward. The pillow hugs your body and allows you to sit comfortably while bringing baby toward you, so it's more comfortable for your back, neck, and arms.
Placing your child at the right height also helps the baby to latch on correctly. A proper latch is very important to help establish your breast milk supply and ensure your baby is getting enough breast milk. It can also prevent some of the common problems of breastfeeding.
They are also very helpful for breastfeeding after a c-section since they can act as a belly barrier and provide protection to your incision site.
- SELECTING THE RIGHT PILLOW
Nursing pillows come in a variety of shapes and styles. They are usually designed to go around your waist and they're available in different colors, patterns , and features. But how to select the right pillow, when there are so many options out there?
i-Baby Nursing Pillow with a unique contour allows proper positioning of baby at optimum height that saves you from slouching.
i-Baby Nursing Pillow comes with a unique smart button and zip system to transform its shape to suit your various needs.
- Button up to get the U-shape needed for feeding your baby.
- Unbutton the ends to have a C-shape pillow needed for high quality sleep and pain relief during pregnancy and
- Unzip the pillow in the middle to make a resting cushion for your baby.
i-Baby Nursing pillow gives you the enduring support you need to relax, nurse comfortably and bond with your baby.
The multi-utility professionally designed nursing pillow offers you and your child support and comfort at various stages of your parenting journey.
- Unique contour positions baby tummy-to-tummy for comfortable breastfeeding support
- Supports baby’s head above tummy which helps proper digestion
- Places baby at the right height and position to prevent back pain from slouching
- Thick, firm foam maintains shape for lasting support
- Cozy pillow cover, soft and gentle on baby’s skin, is removable and machine washable